- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers who assemble, fabricate and inspect brushes, paint rollers, including winding, bevelling, combing and assure quality standards.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Requisition of materials and supplies.
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions.
- Prepare production and other reports.
- May have to set up machines and equipment.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Hands-on experience on production machines.
- Excellent written communication skills required to prepare reports.
- Disability Benefits.
- Extended Medical Insurance (i.e. Prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment)
- RRSP Match
- Life Insurance benefit
- Dental & Vision Care benefits.
- Employer covers the relocation costs.
up to 22 /hour