Trio Roofing Systems Inc. located at 5 West Drive, Brampton, ON L6T 4T2, is currently hiring skilled BUILT-UP FLAT ROOFERS. Work is across the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding areas.
Duties of the position include:
- Installing, repairing or replacing conventional 4 ply (built up roofing) systems using materials such as asphalt-saturated felts and the spreading of hot asphalt and gravel
- Installing, repairing or replacing single ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics or asphalt compositions
- Applying waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces above or below ground level
- Using hand tools and power tools for installation
- Reading and interpreting drawings
- Providing training to junior level, less-experienced workers
- At least three years of ICI (institutional, commercial and industrial) roofing experience
- Experience with all conventional and inverted roofing such as hot, cold, torch, TPO, PVC, and EPDM roofing systems
- Experience with single-ply sheet membrane roofing systems and modbit roofing systems
- Ability to work independently
- Availability for overtime and weekends is an asset
- Reliable team player with excellent physical stamina
This is a unionized position through SMWIA, Union Local 30. If hired, all candidates will be required to become a member if not already. Applicable medical, dental and pension benefits are available as per union’s collective agreement after probationary period.
Applicable medical, dental and pension benefits are available as per union’s collective agreement after probationary period