Our Kleen Performance Products facility in Brampton, ON is looking for a Bulk Loading and Off Loading Operator to join the team. This position is responsible for the shipping and receiving of bulk liquids. Please note: There is potential for a 2-shift operation from 7:00 am to 3:30pm and from 3:00pm to 11:30pm.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unloading rail cars;
- Taking samples from production tanks and tanker trucks;
- Loading and receiving of bulk materials;
- Blending liquids;
- Inventory control.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school or equivalent;
- Previous process experience in a production facility;
- Experience grounding rail cars
- Tank inspection experience;
- Bulk liquid blending experience;
- Computer proficiency;
- Knowledge of shipping/receiving paperwork.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.