Metroland Media is a dynamic Media Company delivering vital business and community information to millions of readers across Ontario each week. With a healthy product offering in-print, online, trade shows and distribution networks, no target is unreachable. We are Ontario's largest and most successful community news and information source, providing local news and multi-media marketing solutions in Canada's heartland.
Metroland's diverse array of on-line products are visited by over 4 million unique visitors each month and print products are in the hands of more than 4.5 million customers a week. We continuously bring new and acquired online products to market in order to provide our customers with a one-stop, comprehensive marketing solution. To connect with us, visit www.metroland.com.
The Customer Service Administrator is responsible for maintaining accurate records pertaining to the circulation system and taking care of resident concerns to ensure our distribution products are delivered in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Maintain all independent operator records
- Address customer concerns in a professional and timely manner and ensure the concerns are resolved
- Assist the Manager with special projects including official circulation audits
- Maintain accurate and current data with respect to independent operator payments.
- When required make appropriate arrangements to ensure down routes receive delivery
- Maintain accurate and current distribution records and total market coverage files
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Completion of Secondary School Education or equivalent
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to develop effective relationships within the team
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented and good sense of prioritizing tasks
- Highly flexible and adaptable; able to react quickly and effectively to urgent requests and changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Responsible, self-motivated and able to function with minimal supervision
OUR AODA COMMITMENT
Metroland is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Metroland will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.