C#.NET Developers (2)– our client requires 2 developers for building a modern enterprise case management system and integration with other internal and external applications. Duties include drafting technical requirements, solution design for MS Azure based solutions, code review and technical documentation, creating web services/APIs, build and automated deployment in a DevOps environment. This includes test data creation, data packages and deployment packages for builds in Development, UAT and Production environments
Remote work during covid-19 work restriction. Full-time onsite is required when restrictions are lifted.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- Over 8+years of overall experience in entire Software Development Life Cycle as well as Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies and web based B2B B2C applications in the client/server environment.
- Experience in developing complex applications on the MS Azure platform.
- Hands-on experiences in developing Web/Windows applications using C, ASP.net, ADO.net, SQL Server 2005/2008R2, and .Net Framework 3.5/4.0 with strong knowledge of Object-Oriented concepts.
- Expertise in Database Systems, SQL, and Stored Procedure.
- Worked on setting up relationships between System and Custom entities
- Experience in converting client requirements and functional specifications to technical design with effort estimation.
- Expertise in generating Entity relationship diagrams to describe the relation between different entities.
- Experience in converting client requirements and functional specifications to technical design with effort estimation and doing development for the same.
- Excellent analytical, logical and interpersonal skills. Hard working and fast learner with self motivated personality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft IIS 7.0/8.0
- Good analytical, communication skills and ability to work independently and also perform as part of a team.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- Hands on experience in the installation, configuration, customization and extension of MS Azure services
- Experience following patterns like MediatR
- Public Sector experience
Est. Start Date: Dec 16, 2020
Est. Duration: till Aug 12, 2021 + pos. extensions
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posting #: 53843C#NET
Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our success has led to prefer vendorship for both public and private sector organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered.
For more information about Intellex, these, and other opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com . You can also register to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: .Net Programmer, .Net Analyst, C# Programmer, C# Developer, C# Analyst, C# Systems Analyst, C#.NET Programmer, C#.NET Developer, C#.NET Analyst, C#.NET Systems Analyst, VB.Net Programmer, VB.NET Analyst, VB.NET Systems Analyst, VB.NET Developer, ASP.Net ASP .NET, .Net Framework