LOOKING for Business Analyst for DevOps projects to work as a liaison between the stakeholders’ community and technical community in the development of solutions that support the stakeholders.
Duration: One year
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Azure Dev Ops knowledge
- 10+ years experience in business analysis
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizational, teamwork, documentation and time management skills.
- 2+ years of experience working in or with lean and agile software delivery teams.
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills. Ability to translate broad, strategic intent into tactical plans and directions.
- BA Certification such as Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)
- The goal of the Continuous Delivery Platform is to enable teams to deliver new value faster, improve existing processes and reduce risk through DevOps practices.
- Work with Product Owner and Stakeholders to break requests down into achievable stories.
- Work with the team to ensure stories meet the teams needs and adapt as required.
- Ensure all stories meet the definition of ready.
- Work with technical team to create platform standards that can be consumed by stakeholders.
- Create stakeholder communication when required.