About our Company
Veris Inc. a Gevity company is a growth and project-oriented consulting firm that exists to deliver results. Veris works with medium to large organizations to improve operational performance, enhance organizational effectiveness and sustain positive results. These are just a few of the business problems we solve everyday. Our clients trust us to step confidently into challenging situations and produce the right responses. Our people find demonstrating results and a focus customer success rewarding and these values are ingrained within our culture. We foster long term, close working relationships with our consultants and are seeking individuals who desire a personal, team oriented approach to offering professional business solutions.
Equality of opportunity and diversity of our company is important to us. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Our client requires a full time Business Analyst with a strong background in providing analysis consulting services on complex ERP project that will likely run for 2 years. The initial phase will run for 1 year with the intent to carr through Phase 2 of the project.
Required Knowledge & Skills
To qualify for a position, you must possess the following knowledge and skills:
- A proven track record acting as a Business Analyst on IMIT projects affecting full departments, preferably within a higher education environment and including full requirements lifecycle management, solution identification and design, solution testing and validation, change management, and solution deployment;
- Professional Business Analyst designation (e.g. CBAP) or equivalent business analysis education and experience with knowledge and experience in business process design/redesign, use case analysis, process and data flow analysis, and all standard business analysis tools and techniques;
- Experience preparing business analysis deliverables, for example: Business Requirements, Documents, Experience preparing communication materials;
- Fit/Gap Assessments and requirements traceability related deliverables/work;
- Experience designing and conducting user training;
- Exceptional English language oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills including presenting to upper management and senior management;
- Strong leadership, critical thinking, analytical and organizational skills;
The following will be considered strong assets for this role:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline relevant to the role;
- Experience within the education industry;
- Experience working with ERP system implementations including system configuration and customization from a business analyst perspective;
- Any other industry recognized certifications, specifically in Business Analysis (CBAP), Change Management (PROSCI) or Agile.
Shortlisted candidates for this opportunity will require a detailed approach to the project work, siting your experience offering Business Analysis consulting, 3 detailed project examples and 3 detailed references.