Business Analyst in Banking Industry with Payments experties
- 5 - 8 years of experience with at least 4 years as business system analyst in an IT organization/bank OR5+ years as a payments operations user in a tier-1 bank.
- Preferred experience on payment processing, clearing and settlement of domestic/international wires, electronic funds transfers, direct debits.
- In-depth end-to-end processing knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas
- Cheque & Cash Collections
- Electronic Collections
- Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Finance
- Liquidity Management (sweeps, pooling)
- Channel banking (internet, mobile, API, Host-to-Host)
- Experience in gathering functional requirements including preparation of functional specification documents (FSD/FRD), user stories and requirement traceability.
- Change / defect management experience which includes root-cause analysis, proposed solution and related documentation.
- Ability to comprehend the requirements and document the detailed solutions to the product teams and quality assurance team.
- Excellent analytical, communication and documentation
- Substantial client interaction and direct participation in client requirement gathering, elicitation and functional solution design.
- Ability to engage with various internal/external stake holders such as IT business analysts, product managers, operations and testing.
- Proficient in creation of flowcharts/UML
Good to Have
- Exposure to core banking.
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS (SQL queries).
- Sound knowledge of international standards like SWIFT and ISO20022.
- North America payments regulatory and compliance requirements (Wires, ACH, EFT, Bill Pay).
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding the business requirements from clients and translate the business requirements into detailed functional specifications and business scenarios.
- Liaise directly with business users from the banks and be responsible for end-to-end delivery of the solution.
- Support during various phases of testing - SIT, UAT from functional perspective.
- Demonstrate the product to bank business users and internal teams.
- Liaise with qualityassurance team for test planning, test data identification and test scenario and cases review.
- Pre-UAT and post-UAT training to bank teams. Internal training to development and testing teams.
- Responsible for post production defect triage and query resolution.
- Support for the finalization of non-functional requirements and interface
- Create product presentation decks for sales and marketing teams.
Thanks & Regards,
$75.00 - $80.00 /year