Mississauga Real Estate Company Business Data Analyst Performance Quality Improvement 55-60,000 annum Job
Your new company
Our client is a well-established Real Estate Company based in Mississauga, ON. Due to rapid growth, we are now urgently hiring a Business Data Analyst for Performance and Quality Improvement focusing on IT department performance and process improvement. You will report to IT Service Manager.
Your new role
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, your job as the Analyst of Performance and Quality Management is responsible for the collecting and collating performance data from internal sources and vendor partners (third parties) and measuring metrics to evaluate if IT services are delivered in accordance with contract and agreed SLAs and OLAs. You proactively engage in trend analysis and the production of recommendations that improve the performance and quality of the company's IT's service delivery. You also support the management of multiple services vendors to act as single point of contact. You will design and develop Dashboards and Scorecards to report on service delivery metrics. You also design and prepare periodic management reports to executives. The you will be responsible for performing quality assurance activities as well as ongoing analysis of service performance. You assign project work providing your technical skills and subject matter expertise.
What you'll need to succeed
To be success in this role, you have these core skills/knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3 - 4 years of experience in a performance or quality management, continuous improvement or data analytics role
- Expert in advanced EXCEL, PowerPoint and great in presentation your reporting to executives
- An awareness of the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) supplier management framework would be an asset
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret data, and experience with data analysis and reporting from systems such as ServiceNow and other monitoring tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience with Tableau or PowerBI or similar data analytic tools considered an asset
- Good understanding of ITIL framework an asset
What you'll get in return
You will work in a well-established company with much space to grow, learn industry knowledge and working in a caring and open culture team. The salary is competitive of 55-60,000 + 3 weeks' vacation +benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.