LOOKING for a Business Analyst- Cyber Security to be part of the Cybersecurity Services (EIS team), contributing the planning, execution, monitoring, reporting continues improvement and project initiatives under the Cybersecurity program and supporting EIS leaders on team operations stream.
Duration: 12 months +
Security Clearance required Enhanced Reliability
- Must have 5+ years of overall experience in actual Business Analyst and/or Project Management roles, using traditional and agile methods.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving – strong in processes modeling, requirements gathering techniques and cost benefits analysis
- Proven experience planning, monitoring and reporting status on projects
- Excellent communication (oral and written) in English and French
- Expert user of PowerPoint, Excel, Power BI, Visio and other project portfolio management tools (such as Planview, Kanban boards, etc.).
- Strong knowledge on fundamentals of change management and stakeholder analysis.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Personal agility and organizational skills
- Risk Assessment/Management
- Ability to influence at all levels and manage cross-teams dependencies
- Ability to quickly research (subjects outside of current scope of experience) and plan and execute tactical and strategic activities.
- Highly motivated and effective at independent learning and knowledge development in advanced cyber security domains.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity industry leading frameworks (i.e. NIST-CSF), policies and privacy principles
- Scrum Master Experience
- Experience working in agile environment and using Planview tool
- working closely with Cybersecurity leaders, engaging with business, technology leaders, EIS SMEs and users to understand how the critical data flows into various applications and how cybersecurity requirements will impact people, process and technology.
- Supports EIS leaders and team members to document business outcomes, defined team objectives and measures of success – enabling data-driven decisions: draw heavily on his/hers experience collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data from a variety of sources to create compelling written and verbal communications.
- Facilitates and support team daily huddles, program reviews and onboarding sessions, working closely with the Cybersecurity Business lead, maintains the EIS team budget and Kanban board – making team’s work visible to individuals and stakeholders.
- Manages the team intake process (inbox and Cherwell tickets) and triages/monitor work assignments to ensure team SLAs are meet (e.g. pipeline items for RaaS cybersecurity services).
- Supports the planning and execution of team continuous improvements, coaching team members on agile practices (iterative approach), to enable a self-sustaining team and efficient operations within EIS and with other stakeholders/supporting teams.