Client ID: 292501
On behalf of our Client in Winnipeg Manitoba, Procom are looking for a Business Analyst to assist the project team for a 6 month contract.
Business Analyst Job Details
- The project will enhance the overall cryptographic security controls while improving the maturity of cyber security resilience and insider attack monitoring capabilities.
- The project will produce an implementation plan to construct the zones with ZIPs and controls, and build a migration plan to move their tools and applications into the zones. The migration plan will include a pilot where the project team will assist with a small number of migrations.
- Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and business units for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems.
- Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems
- Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Works under the direction of a project manager.
- Write, update, and maintain Business Requirements Documentation
- Elicits and document business requirements, Create/update “High Level Requirements”
- Document business processes
- Create and maintain business use cases, business rules, user functional specifications, scenarios, and task and work flows
- Establish tracing to “Scope Statements” and between “High Level Requirements”
- Generate “High Level Requirements” documents and initiative workflows for approval
- Update “High Level Requirements“ status based on reviews and approvals
- Prepare clear, concise reports and presentations, outlining findings and recommendations
- Maintain quality and accuracy of all users’ outputs by participating in project reviews
- Define project acceptance criteria
- Provide input to, and participates in project transitions and implementation activities
- Provide input to the project planning process, as it related to Business Strategy deliverables
Business Analyst Must Have Skills
- 5-7 + years of Business Analyst experience working on IT projects
- Background working on security projects a strong asset
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong communication skills and abilities to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills
- Role will begin as a work from home due to COVID and transition to on-site when safe to do so. Transition to on-site is mandatory.
- Requirements for a successful work from home arrangement: PC with Windows 10 or higher, webcam and microphone, mobile phone
- Having experience on supplier management through technology reviews, RFPs assessment,…
Business Analyst Nice to Have Skills
- Additional certifications an asset
- Experience with cryptographic services or network segmentation projects an asset
- Technical expertise in IT/Security is desirable
- Good stakeholder management in business or IT projects is desirable
- Information Security expertise at an enterprise scale is considered as a plus
- Any relevant industry certification is considered as a plus
- Understanding (Cloud) Security/IT architecture frameworks is considered as a plus
Business Analyst Start Date
12th July 2020
Business Analyst Contract Length