We have a recently won a multi million dollar contract for a reputed govt client in the Ottawa region. Our govt client is looking for senior Business Architects to work on their IT modernization project.
Implements and integrates e-commerce solutions by developing IT strategies; designing, developing, and implementing architectures; validating system performance.
Clearance: Enhanced/ Reliability Clearance
* Develops IT strategy by understanding key e-commerce objectives; diagnosing and mapping client requirements; articulating solution risks and barriers; recommending project approaches; preparing time and cost estimates; planning full project life cycle.
* Designs architecture by translating e-commerce needs into technical solutions, including selection of technology, use cases, process and data flow, multi-tiered and distributed application architecture concepts and methodologies, scalability, robustness, load-balancing, interfaces, network reliability, redundancy, and security; recommending best-fit and best-breed architectures.
* Develops architecture by preparing development guidelines; establishing compatibility and integration standards; identifying and evaluating tools; developing system management procedures; collaborating with technical analysts.
* Implements architecture by building components and custom designs; completing prototyping; completing data migration; maintaining technical integrity and consistency; resolving problems; maintaining balance and system coherency between e-commerce technology components and existing IT infrastructure; documenting system.
* Validates system performance by developing and conducting test scripts; completing bug fixes.
* Manages customer relationship by communicating architecture standards and frameworks; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
* Prepares client to use IT infrastructure by developing and conducting training programs.
* Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Who are we:
We are a leading strategic consulting firm based in the Ottawa Byward Market with over 25 years of experience working with public sector clients. Our passion for quality and people has led us to shape a trusted brand and lasting relationships.
What you can expect from us as a FTE:-
- Pay: Competitive salaries.
- Benefits: Full benefits, including health and dental.
- Professional Development: Paid annual course and/or conference participation.
- Technology: All the tools you need to do your job – iPhones are standard issue.
- Parking: We pay for it so you don’t have to. And if you take a bus, we’ll pay for that too. Ride a bike? We’ve even got that covered (on-site shower).
- Volunteer Day: Annual paid day of leave to take part in a volunteer event or activity of your choice.
- Awesome office: A really great office in the heart of Ottawa’s ByWard Market.
- Rewarding work: Not just making a difference in how our government operates, but also improving service to Canadian citizens: that’s all in a day’s work.
If you are interested to meet us please email your most updated CV to our Manager- Business Development and Recruitment- Adhikari@Systemscope.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Systemscope is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of employment equity and inclusion.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com