RWDI is an engineering consulting firm specializing in the science of buildings and structures. We blend technical excellence with a creative approach to almost everything. We work hard and get results but also emphasize the quality of work-life balance. We are growing rapidly but are determined to retain the personal touch of a smaller company.
We've enjoyed remarkable success and as we continue to grow, our services are preferred the world over. Our global team is our greatest strength, bringing wide range of experience and skills together to develop a better, holistic design for our clients. A career at RWDI is an opportunity without limits.
We are now seeking an ambitious and motivated individual for the position of Business Development Administrative Assistant in our Guelph office.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Business Development team
- Uses various software programs (Salesforce) to prepare reports for the Business Development team, Client Sector VPs and Project Delivery Team.
- Provides data entry and maintenance of the client management database for the America business unit
- Carries out searches of procurement sites to identify and select potential proposal opportunities
- Assists with preparation of materials, promotional displays, marketing brochures and technical notes for conferences
- Assembles statement of qualification materials for the Project Delivery Team and Business Development Coordinators
Candidates should possess:
- Well-developed communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to operate at an advanced level in MS Office software
- Aptitude for attention to detail to ensure a high degree of quality assurance
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional organizational capabilities
- A marketing/sales background an asset but not necessary
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Thank you in advance for your application. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
RWDI endorses and practices the principles of equal opportunity employment.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with AODA and the Human Rights Code.