BUSINESS DEVELOPPEMENT MANAGER
Finex Systems Inc. & Cemfort Panels Inc.
Business Development Managers - (1) Southern Ontario
- (1) Alberta & Vancouver area
EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY: High volume of sales, wide variety of unique products / applications in a dynamic field of work, offered by a growing and well-established Canadian company since many decades.
CONTEXT: The construction market is experiencing a strong growth. In the architectural field, the fiber cement panel sidings are a huge trend and are popular with architectural/design firms and developers for their superior durability and performance. For the last 10 years, core-colored, surface-colored and woodgrain finishes applied on fiber cement panels have experienced a rapid growth, which resulted in architect firms knowing and specifying these products. Technical support is minimum and does not require any specific expertise on these products to rapidly grow sales and establish repeat business.
FINEX SYSTEMS: North-American leader in multipurpose fiber cement panels and with an excellent reputation of quality. FINEX offers product lines of high versatility and performance, which makes them easy to specify by architects for any type of project and for building centers to keep in inventory for their clients. FINEX panels are meant to be used in any type of project in the construction field; from new projects to renovation, in commercial, institutional and residential fields, which will allow the Business Development Manager a highly interesting volume of sales with architects and building centers. Furthermore, FINEX, a company established for over 25 years in the Canadian market and since 2014 in the US, adds its new product line of cladding systems introduced in 2018, which have known a dazzling start. Known across the construction market, FINEX panels are designed to perform in humid environments, are corrosive resistant and incombustible. In addition, they are highly durable, unique and very simple to install.
CEMFORT PANELS: In addition to FINEX’s offer, which allows for huge sales potential and high volume, the representative will have to his/her disposition the renowned CEMFORT PANELS, superior quality architectural concrete panels manufactured in Canada. Offering 5 unique products lines that will attract the attention of construction professionals, these products offer unprecedented architectural possibilities and sough-after design, adapted to today’s market. Since its introduction to architects and developers, CEMFORT PANELS have had tremendous success due to the products distinctive qualities and design flexibility, but also due to its accessible cost, which in average is 20% more economical than its direct competition. CEMFORT PANELS have been specified and sold for the last decade in Canada and the US, with exponential growth and continuous innovation on our product lines.
In this exceptional and highly motivating environment, Finex Systems Inc. is looking for Business Development Managers in Southern Ontario and in Alberta/Vancouver area. Visionary, ambitious and opportunistic by nature, he/she will need to be a motivator and distinguished by a superior professionalism. The researched candidate will demonstrate high enthusiasm and will be motivated to build, in its first year, a full order book and growth in the retail market of the company. Thus, without mentioning the repetitive specifications in the years to come and assistance from our local distributor, assuring a growth and high revenue for the company and representative.
- 3+ years of experience with architects, builders, developers and retailers.
- Have a contact network with architects, builders, developers and retailers.
- Charismatic by nature, talks fluidly with architects and clients.
- Visionary and ambitious, will know or work to grab every opportunity.
- Highly motivated and professional.
NOTE: Experienced professional salesperson, only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered.
- Create demand and obtain project specifications with architects and developers in given territory.
- Increase and develop a network of stocking dealers in territory.
- Provide sales support to our local distributor.
- Provide basic technical support to clients and builders.
- Inform architects, builders and retailers of the various benefits of the products.
- Excellent base salary.
- Monthly commission based on specified project sales volume, exponential and repetitive sales.
- Monthly commission based on first sale to every new stocking dealer.
- 3 vacation weeks paid per year.
- Company cellphone.
- Monthly car allowance.
- Monthly expense account.
- Exceptional support from administration: marketing, sales tools, technical services, motivating meetings with administration and continuous support by sales director.
- Full-time and long-term job with a well-established company.
- Previous performances references
Monthly commission and annual performance bonus