Bring your whole self to work. Join Intuit as Business Development Manager. Intuit is a 36 year old startup and constantly disrupts itself by identifying major new technology and design trends that are needed to deliver our mission to power prosperity around the world. Our group is a fun, diverse team focused on delivering cutting edge capabilities.
What you can look forward to:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- $1000 towards your health and wellness expenses
- 3-weeks paid vacation
- An inclusive environment
- Mentorship and career growth
- Company socials, meditation room, pool table, games room and free massages
- RRSP matching, ESPP contributions, annual bonus
- Working at the #1 ranked company on the 2019 Best Workplaces™ in Canada list
Intuit Sales is a multi-channel organization focused on delivering growth efficiently. Across all of our channel and businesses, Intuit Sales is responsible for acquiring new users and delivering increased revenue and contribution growth. Intuit Sales is comprised of sales and marketing teams that support direct (telesales) and indirect channels (retail, OEM and VAR) as well as mobile partnerships.
Come join the Sales Team as a Business Development Manager, Field Sales for QuickBooks.
- Responsible for growing, developing and managing Intuit’s relationships with accountants in practice.
- This includes signing more of their clients onto Intuit, helping them develop their business, online strategy and delivering events within dedicated regions to recruit educate and grow the Intuit Cloud ProAdvisor Program.
- Demonstrate to large audiences and deliver demos and webinars.
- Develop strong relationships at all levels within the partner to drive Intuit’s agenda throughout the organization.
- Develop and negotiates account marketing plans (MDF, online, other) with passion for the internet and online emerging technologies, maximizing ROI in line with budgets.
- Communicates and understands widely available data such as historical sales trends, category / market growth, analysis of accounts and general market information.
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis and taking full accountability.
- Balances for Intuit, the channel, and the partner, making appropriate trade-offs using data and judgment and applying customer CTQ’s for win/win.
- Innovates in the business model as appropriate, incorporating best practices from other companies and from within Intuit.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and a set of cross-functional business unit colleagues to drive results
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of continually growing and closing significant sales within specific verticals and quotas.
- The candidate will be a strong individual contributor with a broad track record as a top performing account manager and sales leader
- Strategic thinker who can focus on the big opportunities and who will dig in to make it happen
- Manages for both the short term and long term, for positive ROI
- Analytical executor
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyze alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand.
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome
- Clearly communicates, outlining problems, targets, results and key insights
- Outstanding communication and ability to present and demonstrate to large
- Track record of excellent partnering, collaboration and influencing across company functions, different cultures and complex time zones
- Builds professional and personal relationships with our external partners.
- Thrives on change and has an infectious ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrated ability to excel within an environment of change, and gets going with little to no direction
- Self- motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day