Our client is one of Canada's most respected companies; dynamic, diverse and rife with possibility this corporate conglomerate is truly the career-minded professional's dream in terms of upward mobility, professional advancement and personal growth. They highly value their people, their customers and their suppliers; a company that is a real joy to work for and one you will be proud to represent.
Specifically you will be working within their Freight Forwarding division, a global provider of third party logistics, distribution, warehousing, load brokerage and intermodal marketing. They focus on offering solutions for the most challenging and complex material movements, employing a lean and effective process model. From unusual freight solutions to multi-layered supply chain management, our client can integrate and manage an extensive range of logistics services throughout North America and across the Globe.
$100,000 Base, up to 25% bonus plan, strong benefits package, matching RRSP, and expenses.
Spearhead the expansion of this dynamic logistics organization into the British Columbia marketplace, enjoy the control and reap the rewards associated with an unrestricted green field opportunity.
Almost every single company in the BC market has a sales force that has already plumbed the depths and combed the market. The opportunity to tackle a new, invigorating, plush, green field sales opportunity with a well-established organization in the industry does not come up every day. Imagine the fun and excitement that will come from being one of the first to promote the wares of this industry leader. The market has proven that it is primed and ready for a new offering; be the one to bring it to the table.
The Account Executive will report to the General Manager and will be accountable for developing new business opportunities by selling non-asset based FTL, LTL, Intermodal, Air, Ocean and Warehousing services. The ideal candidate will team with management and the business unit to prepare proposals and quotations while securing contracts and cultivating new business channels.
- Generating leads through referrals, cold calling and networking.
- Managing a balanced sales pipe-line, executing all phases of the sales process from target to close to continually secure new business.
- Surpass all standards for prospecting calls, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Managing and growing new business in your assigned territory.
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction by maintaining close interaction with all customers ndash; including follow up on concerns or other issues.
- Provide a solution-based sales method to drive new business across multifaceted lines of business; LTL, Intermodal, air, ocean warehousing.
- Negotiate contracts and rate agreements.
- Develop, execute and monitor strategic and tactical goals to maximize sales, profit and to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis, including: territory trending, sales reports/analysis, CRM reports, trade spending analysis, expense reports, etc.
- Follow all company policies, ethics and company procedures.
Post-secondary degree and/or coursework in Business Administration / Commerce is preferred but not essential if candidate has appropriate sales training and experience.
25% as required.
Trevor Stewart, President
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Trevor Stewart: http://stoakley.com/meet-trevor-stewart/
Sales | Marketing
July 25, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid sick days
- Performance bonus
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision