Location: 6900 Pacific Circle, Mississauga, ON, L5T 1N8
Position: Business Development Officer (1)
Wages: $33.65 – 34.50 per hour
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent (35-40 hours/week)
- Oversee and co-ordinate all online Imagery and the Allied Tooling brand targeting various company profiles to specific markets.
- Review, evaluate and implement new procedures as required. Continue to maintain our social media marketing analysis report and Google Analytics report and continue to enhance our interconnecting website and social media channels.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed. Teach procedures to staff and ease client learning curve. Approve and/or investigate data inconsistencies.
- Co-ordinate and plan international marketing strategies based on existing client assessments and surveys for future potential.
- Design market research questionnaires and conduct both social and economic surveys on local, regional or national markets to assess development potential.
- Liaise in the market place with translation of e-mails, memos and correspondence, as well as community and business associations and government agencies and worldwide freight partners, understand and share unique marketing strategy with our worldwide partners to help gain a competitive advantage.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes. Constantly try to improve our processes using project management office (PMO) and Balanced Scorecard management. Inspire co-workers.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence. Identify, develop and manage performance indicators per department in the company. Present findings. Measure success.
Education: Completion of Bachelor’s Degree in economics, commerce or any relevant field.
Work Experience: 1 to 2 years experience in business and sales.