One (1) permanent full-time position of Business Development Officer (NOC 4163) available at 2109971 Ontario Inc. o/a Xcella, located at 96-100 Carrier Drive, Etobicoke, ON, M9W 5R1.
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 4163:
- Develop, execute & prepare sales strategies
- Establish strong business and customer relations.
- Design marketing research material and conduct analytical marketing studies to develop sales from existing & new customers.
- Conduct business operational evaluations including markets inside & outside of Canada to assess the development of potential and future trends of quality furniture and interior goods and serve as main liaison between potential clients and the company;
- Draft internal business development processes, including advertising and marketing efforts;
- Monitor competition by gathering market information i.e. pricing, products, delivery schedules, customer solutions and recommend changes in services accordingly.
- Assist management to determine project execution including expansion and financial undertaking;
- Assist in analyzing project management and business development proposals especially during planning proposals, and charting and managing timelines;
- Evaluate customer service and store environments.
- Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and website promotions.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports & submit to the President/Director;
- Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place.
Minimum Two (2) years of experience
College diploma OR bachelor degree required
Wage rate: $35.50/hour
Hours: 40 hrs/week