Kanset Services Inc., is one of the leading companies specializing in immigration and settlement services in Canada. We pride ourselves in providing individualized approach for every case at hand, and strive to find the optimal solution based on the interests of our customers. We are located at 300 Supertest Road, Toronto, ON, M3J 2M2.
Due to the ongoing expansion of our professional contacts network in other countries, we are looking for an experienced Business Development Officer. The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate and financial expansion.
The candidate needs to be able to perform the following duties:
- Conduct business operational and financial evaluations to map out possible risks of project delivery;
- Organize and analyze data gathered from evaluations and propose alternative delivery and program processes while minimizing probable downside of project provisions;
- Draft corporate internal business development processes, including advertising and marketing efforts;
- Work closely with management and local partners in determining project execution including expansion and financial undertaking;
- Assist in analyzing project management and business development proposals especially during planning proposals, and charting and managing timelines;
- Assess business opportunities, including markets outside of Canada, and serve as main liaison between potential clients and the company;
- Overlook corporate financial and operational portfolios to ensure that company adheres to all financial responsibilities;
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial and operational budget reports;
- Draft business risk and compliance reports as per federal and provincial provisions;
- Ability to work with multiple projects at the same time
- Confident with speaking and negotiating with clients
The candidate must possess the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or Commerce;
- 4+ years of experience in Finance and Business Development, or 4+ years of managing and developing own brand or company;
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills with clear, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Experience working for multinational company and competencies in foreign languages will be considered as asset;
The following conditions of employment apply:
- The work consists of 35 hours per week;
- The applicant will be remunerated at the rate of $33.00 per hour, overtime rate of $49.50 will apply after 44 hours of work per week;
- Work Location: 300 Supertest Road, Unit #1, Toronto, Ontario M3J 2M2
- This is a full time, permanent employment opportunity.
If you are interested in this position and have both the passion and the expertise to become a member of our dynamic team, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only qualifying candidates will be contacted for an interview.