iperceptions is a global leader in Voice of the Customer (VoC) solutions, guiding the world’s customer-centric brands to the insights they need to improve the customer experience.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst to join the Analytical services group at our Montreal headquarters. Reporting to the VP, Insights, and working in close collaboration with our Data team, the ideal candidate will leverage strong data visualization skills to create compelling dashboards and interactive data tools for a variety of our Fortune 500 clients.
Apply today and join our dynamic company!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining interactive KPI dashboards and other BI solutions using a variety of visualization software (primarily Tableau);
- Engaging in active training and support of client-side teams to ensure successful adoption of the BI solutions;
- Implementation of the ETL (extract, transform and load) and data source structures necessary to feed real-time BI solutions;
- Assessing incoming data requests and engaging stakeholders to understand the underlying business problem, base assumptions and desired outcomes;
- Supporting ongoing development of iperceptions’ BI solutions through exploration of high-value use cases and assessment of the latest BI technologies.
We offer :
- Flexible hours for a better work-life balance.
- A “Choose Your Own Device” program.
- A corporate insurance plan.
- A “Happy Hour” every Thursday.
- A fully stocked kitchen with free breakfast provided.
- A friendly environment with ping pong tables, gaming room, etc.
- An office only few minutes’ walk from the metro.
We offer equal career opportunities to all applicants.
- Advanced experience with Tableau Server & Desktop (any Power BI or other BI-based software experience an asset);
- Practical experience of SQL programming (knowledge of Python or other querying languages an asset);
- An understanding of digital business strategies;
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a relevant program including: Business Intelligence; Business Management / eCommerce; Computer / Data Sciences; Statistics;
- Strong professional communication skills in English (French an asset).
- 1-2 years of professional experience in BI, digital or web analytics, or related disciplines;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in Data Visualization tools.