Our financial sector client is seeing a Business Process Analyst - Finance Reporting to join their Finance Innovation Team; the team is made up of dedicated strategic leaders and data governance, requirements management, process improvement and change management professionals with a history of successful execution and implementation to support the mandate. We are a results focused team and are seeking self-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced and high impact business.
- Support the implementation of operational finance projects, initiatives and process improvements to deliver superior customer and employee experience
- Provide the analysis required to interpret business needs into solutions.
- Interact with Enterprise Process Excellence, Learning & Development and Finance Partners
- Work in a multi-functional, energized, team oriented environment where participation and enthusiasm are paramount.
- provide Subject Matter Expertise to support strategic initiatives and projects related to Finance
- Provide subject matter expertise on finance processes to assist in identifying and resolving issues; complete impact analysis and create and amend processes.
- Create end-user documentation such as: Standard Operating Procedures, Training Material / Job Aids and Communications
- Support the delivery of end-user training sessions
- Build solid relationships with partners to ensure open communication, via active participation in meetings/working sessions to ensure finance interests are being effectively managed.
- Develop and implement proactive strategies and tactics to manage issues/ relationships.
- Contribute to the achievement of finance business goals.
- Facilitating meetings for small to large groups
- Versatile and adaptable, able to perform well in ambiguous situations.
- 8-10+ yrs Business Process Analyst experience (preferably in Finance Reporting)
- Experience with Process Documentation processes & procedures
- Exposure to Lean Continuous Improvements
- Exposure to Change Management Methodology
- Strong MS Office: Excel, Word, Visio & Power Point
- Strong communication / presentation skills (i.e. High quality, accurate, timely deliverables, good at talking with people; working with ambiguity)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of Finance processes
- University degree
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver results.
- Strong analytical capabilities along with a focus on attention to detail
- Service oriented in nature, business maturity demonstrated in engagement, professional and business minded in analysis, customer focused in thinking and flawless in execution;
- Strong organizational skills, capable of multitasking & the ability to deliver high quality work under pressure.
- Proven ability to positively interact with all levels within the organization and develop, maintain/build positive relationships with business partners.
- Ability to problem solve, influence and negotiate to deliver results.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently