ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada ULC (EMBSCC) Moncton is an affiliate of ExxonMobil, one of the largest corporations globally and a leader in the petroleum products industry – sold primarily under the Esso, Mobil and ExxonMobil brands.
Our Moncton business support centre is an integral part of a worldwide network of business support centres that provides supply, logistics, financial, technical, information service, and customer support for ExxonMobil's global operations. The scale of our operation creates opportunities for exciting and diverse career paths. Several of our experienced employees have progressed towards great career opportunities globally with ExxonMobil, while many others are continuing to grow and thrive in varied, challenging assignments of increasing responsibility within our centre.
We have a diverse employee base representing numerous nationalities and serving customers in four languages: English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
EMBSCC is recruiting for a variety of positions within Moncton in the areas of supply chain management, project management, treasurers credit and customer relationship management. Job responsibilities can include managing customer accounts, providing solutions to our customers' supply chain needs, and/or logistics support in various types of transportation. Positions could either be a supervisory or entry level role depending on the candidates experience and qualifications.
- Graduated from a university or college program
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individuals who are energized by achieving superior results
- Demonstrated analytic and decision making capability
- Customer driven, critical thinker with a positive attitude
- Ability to work with various systems, such as SAP, and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are required for the roles
- Fluency in either French or Spanish is considered an asset
- Previous industry experience is considered beneficial, but not essential
Location: Moncton, NB
Benefits to you
- You will work for a company that has safety, ethics, diversity and inclusive values at its core
- Attractive salary and benefits programs includin
- competitive savings, pension, and health/dental plans that you can customize to meet your needs
- workplace flexibility programs
- educational and physical fitness financial assistance programs
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, dynamic organization that rewards initiative and innovation
- Successful networking and mentoring programs including formal training along with hands on experience
- Competitive vacation package – provides you with 3 weeks of vacation (the first year is pro-rated based on your hiring date), plus 12 monthly fixed earned days off and up to 4 floating days annually for use at your discretion
Who we are
At ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada ULC (EMBSCC) we are an integral part of a global network that provides financial, technical, information service, transactional and customer service support to ExxonMobil's global operations.
- For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
- We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada:
All applicants who receive an offer of employment must be eligible to work in Canada on their start date. Proof of eligibility shall be in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, Canadian certificate of permanent residence, Canadian open work permit or receipt from Immigration Canada of an application for a post-graduate work permit. Proof of eligibility must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Proof of eligibility will be required if an offer of employment is made. Failure to provide proof of eligibility at least six (6) weeks prior to the start date in the offer of employment may result in the offer of employment being rescinded.
Application deadline:May 31, 2019
The ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial Oil and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.