C# .NET Developers(6)– our client requires 6 C# .NET Developers to provide application maintenance and enhancements services. Responsibilities will include requirements gathering, development, testing and technical support / maintenance of internal and external websites and various in house desktop applications used by the client. The application environment consists of various Microsoft technology such as, ASP.net, C#.NET and MS SQL Server.
Remote work during covid-19 work restriction but maybe required to onsite to pickup equipment at the beginning. Full-time onsite is required when restrictions are lifted.
Mandatory Requirements Include:
- 5 years’ experience developing multi-user / n-tier / Object Oriented applications using C#.NET or ASP.net.
- 3 years’ experience developing SQL objects for MS SQL Server.
- 5 years’ experience in designing, building, testing, deploying and supporting applications (production and acceptance) in the large scale and mission critical environment.
- 5 years’ experience with software development methodologies, processes, and associated best practices, standards, tools, and policies.
- 5 years’ experience with formal unit testing practices and /or unit testing frameworks.
- 3 years’ experience with application lifecycle management procedures working in an environment with a team of three (3) or more developers.
Desirable Requirements Include:
- 1 year experience using PDFlib.
- 1 year experience developing Model-View-Controller (MVC) web applications.
- 1 year experience gathering business requirements, creating and working with design documents
- 6 months experience with Alberta Energy, Indigenous Relations and Alberta Environment Parks applications.
Est. Start Date: Oct 1, 2020
Est. Duration: till March 31, 2021 + 1 pos. 4-month extension
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posting #: 53753C#NETDEV
Since 1996, Intellex has established itself as the source for providing quality consultants to both private and public sectors. Our success has led to prefer vendorship for both public and private sector organizations throughout Western Canada. Our clients and consultants are supported by our internal staff who are experienced in both Information Technology and staffing. We are known for our responsiveness to the needs of consultants and our clients. Give us a call and experience it yourself or visit our website at www.IntellexSystems.com
Unless otherwise specified, ONLY candidates located in Canada or USA, and eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship will be considered.
For more information about Intellex, these, and other opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.IntellexSystems.com . You can also register to receive opportunities by e-mail. If you are interested in any of the above positions, please submit your resume in Word or RTF format quoting posting #(s) above.
Keywords: .Net Programmer, .Net Analyst, C# Programmer, C# Developer, C# Analyst, C# Systems Analyst, C#.NET Programmer, C#.NET Developer, C#.NET Analyst, C#.NET Systems Analyst, VB.Net Programmer, VB.NET Analyst, VB.NET Systems Analyst, VB.NET Developer, ASP.Net ASP .NET, .Net Framework