- Implements real time systems in ‘C’ and with some Assembler.
- Produces the software requirements analysis, designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code.
- Reviews software requirements analysis, designs, code, test procedures and test results.
- Chairs design reviews for functions implemented
- Analyses, implements correction, and reviews defect reports.
- Prepares reports, giving findings on problems.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in real-time embedded applications
- Good command of the ‘C’ language.
- Experience with Assembler programming or ADA language preferred.
- Some knowledge of Windows/Linux programming preferred.
- Good analysis skills, able to diagnose issues based on field logs and correlate events to failures.
- Able to handle assignments within a medium to large scale software application.
- Knowledgeable of the software development process.
$50.00 - $60.00 /hour