D&D Kitchen Cabinets
Number of positions:
266 Rutherford Road S, Unit#28, Brampton, ON, L6W 3N3
$18.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Set up and operate variety of woodworking machines and use various hand tools such as table saws, drill press, miter saw, jointer, thickness planer, shaper, wide belt sander to fabricate wooden cabinets.
- Carry out verity of tasks while making cabinets such as assembly, machining, sanding, adhesives.
- Operate woodworking machines and using hand tools to cut, shape and form wood
- Fitting parts together using glue and clamps
- Reinforcing joints using nails or screws and trimming joints
- Sanding wooden surfaces and applying veneer, stain or polish to finished products
- Preparing or interpreting drawings or blueprints
- Preparing work estimates
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 7-12 months of experience as a Cabinetmaker is required.
- Must have experience working with power saws, jointers and shapers.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Team oriented individual with demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and self-directed.
- Weight handling up to 20 lbs
How to Apply:
By email to email@example.com