ParcelPal is looking for an HR Manager!
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized, people-centric, and reliable individual to join our
team. Reporting to the VP Operations and CEO, this position is intended to play a hands-on and
strategic role in handling the day-to-day HR functions at ParcelPal.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, publicly traded last-mile logistics company. This is a
full-time, permanent position. We operate 7 days per week so there is room for some flexibility with
respect to days and hours. Your time is yours to manage as long as you can get the job done.
We are currently fully remote due to COVID-19.
- Full cycle recruitment: working with our recruiting staff to create and post jobs, interview, and onboard candidates.
- Terminations: supports the functional and administrative processes involved with terminating staff, gives notice and issues payment.
- Payroll and Benefits: calculates and processes payroll for all employees and contractors. Manages employee benefits. Ensures, T4/T4As and ROEs are processed.
- HRIS Management owns all HRIS platforms and documentation.
- General Administration keeps staff records accurate and up-to-date. Primary contact for HR-related inquiries.
- Policy and Agreement Creation: continually updating internal company policies, employee/contractor agreements, and guidelines to ensure legal compliance.
- Workplace Culture: fosters a culture of high performance, safety, fun, and collaboration.
The next Human Resources Manager is a strong HR generalist who enjoys recruitment,
engagement, and culture-building. You also bring the following qualifications:
- Degree in HR Management or Business Administration
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Experience managing payroll and benefits
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Demonstrated ability to use HRIS software
- Sound knowledge of employment standards and relevant legislation
- Ability to handle high volume recruiting
- Passionate about your career and are knowledgeable about trends and innovations in the field of HR.
Bonus points if you:
- Are familiar with Jazz HR, Ceridian Dayforce, and ADP WFN
- Have experience working in the logistics/transportation industry.
In exchange for helping us with the above, we offer a benefits package and an annual salary ranging
from $60,000 – $80,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please apply!