Tech Mahindra is excited to call Riverview, NB home to their newest Customer Service Contact Center. We strongly believe that the consumers deserve the best experience when they call us with questions related to our client’s top of the line products. Our goal is to have a center where employees can work professionally and will be proud to be part of the Tech Mighty Team.
We presently have an opening for an Operation Manager who is ready to make this center a great place to work and a great center to make business with. This is a full time career positions with great benefits from day one and the opportunity to work with a company who is present in over 90 countries and employs over 200 thousand employees. Should this role interest you, please send us your resume.
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Profit and Loss
- Establish good customer relationship
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate Team Leads when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Drive transformation and process improvements
- Managed a team of 100 resources
- Manage and drive performance from the Team Leads and Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage program attrition
- People development
- Analyze performance trends and provide process improvements and resolution
- Collaborate with the Support groups in identifying gaps in the process and providing action plans and resolution
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 10 to 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have been a Director of a call center before and experience in a 3rd party call center preferred
What we offer:
- Great Medical and Dental benefits where the Tech Mahindra pays the Premiums at 100% and they start from first day.
- Opportunity to work in a professional environment
- Gain new experience which will help develop your career in the industry
- Great opportunity for growth since we strongly believe in promoting from within
- Many perks with many companies
- Complimentary coffee/tea and hot chocolate
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.7 billion company with over 112,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India's software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam. Tech Mahindra has 913 active clients as of March 2018.
Tech Mahindra is part of the large company Mahindra Group which is an Indian multinational conglomerate holding company headquartered at Mahindra Towers in Mumbai, with operations in over 100 countries around the globe. The group has a presence in Aerospace, Agribusiness, Aftermarket, Automotive, Components, Construction Equipment, Defence, Energy, Farm Equipment, Finance and Insurance, Industrial Equipment, Information Technology, Leisure and Hospitality, Logistics, Real Estate, Retail, and Two Wheelers. It is considered to be one of the most reputable Indian industrial houses with market leadership in utility vehicles as well as tractors in India.