At Canada Drives®, we put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our team! Our team is comprised of a bunch of highly motivated auto enthusiasts looking to provide you with a customer-centric experience. Since 2010, we have been working to simplify the process of finding a vehicle for Canadians facing all types of financial circumstances.
We are a young, dynamic and fast-growing company. This millennial-friendly company is committed to developing leaders from within as it fine-tunes an online service that satisfies over one million customers a year. We were the #1 company on the 2016 PROFIT 500 list of Canadian Business Magazine. And, we were also named as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2019.
Our office is in the heart of downtown Vancouver and we want you to join our growing team!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Developing a deep understanding of all the products and services offered by the sales department and the process in which customers are created.
- Listening to sales department call recordings and completing a corresponding report for each one
- Helping establish quality standards and compliance processes for sales staff
- Reporting results to the management team for the sales division
What You Should Already Have:
- High attention to detail
- Prior call center experience a plus, but not required
- Resulted-oriented, creative and charismatic with the desire to share a laugh or two with your teammates
What We Will Give You:
- Base Compensation of $31,200 annually
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass (even if you live in the burbs!)
- A variety of food and snacks while you work (seriously, lots of options)
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver! (We’re located by the Burrard sky-train station!)