Duration: 12+ Months with the possibility of Full time based on performance and business needs
Location: Laval, QC H7V 0A3
Job id : SNFIJP00003079
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Provide general administrative support to one or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
- Provide administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, tables, and analyses.
- Exercise discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assist in special projects as assigned.
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data. Ensure department supplies needs are met.
- Manage department communication for manager(s) including mail and email.
- Respond to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines.
- Coordinate meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, etc.
- May provide clerical support as necessary, including filing, faxing, copying, performing data entry, etc.
- May provide guidance and training to less experienced administrative staff.
- Complete other duties as requested.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations. Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Generally receive no instructions on routine assignments while under limited supervision.
- Receive general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
- Must be bilingual.
- 0 - 3 Years