Location: Montreal (province of Quebec), Canada
Duration: On contract base
Frequency: Part time or Full time
Aerospace Technical and Quality talent pool
Currently looking to increase our qualified candidate pool to support our customers in the province of Quebec and Ontario for a numerous part-time and full-time positions in the Aerospace industry. Duration of contracts may vary depending on customers' requirements and changing needs.
Candidates with experience in the aerospace/aviation industry with a minimum of 3-5 years required experience, Senior level individuals and Consultants are all welcome to send in your resume for consideration.
Some examples of profiles for our talent pool that we are looking for are:
Supplier surveillance and development specialist
Source and FAI Inspectors
- Minimum post-secondary degree/diploma in a pertinent discipline
- Flexibility to work various shifts if needed.
- Demonstrated a professional attitude.
- You have good organizational, time management skills, foresight, accuracy, attention to detail and commitment to objectives and responsibilities.
- You have a pro-active attitude and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are self-motivated, autonomous and enthusiastic.
- You demonstrate ability to work willingly and independently in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- You have good computing skills; proficient in MS Office and experience with MS Access/Project is an asset.
- Legally permitted to work in Canada
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”