It's Your Career. Drive It!
Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? If you have a proven track record as a successful salesperson in the wholesale market, have the drive to succeed and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this is the ideal position for you.
- Represent vehicles at any of the major Dealer Auction Houses as required;
- Track vehicle and manufacturer market trends in order to maximize profit on the sale of each vehicle;
- Develop and grow a dealer buyer base from which to sell our inventory directly;
- Develop and grow relations with Franchised Dealers to buy our inventory, and grow our rental market share;
- Learn about fleet planning and contribute new ideas to maximize our fleet utilization, and rates of depreciation;
- Communicate and work with the Operations team to analyze vehicle equipment, expenses and revenue that can be challenged to make us more profitable;
- Vehicle inspections.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, outgoing personality
- Computer skills including ability to work in Word and Excel
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Licensed to sell vehicles as required
- Must be self motivated, overtime may be required
- Have reliable transportation and willing to travel as needed
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and commission based on sales
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A monthly vehicle allowance
- Immediate enrolment in the Employee Incentive Program, giving you discounted rates on clothing, sporting events and more!
Discount is an equal opportunity employer.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please advise your Recruitment Specialist to ensure your requirements are met.