Freshland supermarket is a comprehensive supermarket that provides fresh and high-quality food from all around the world.We currently have a permanent full- time position opening for Cashier Supervisor.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers
- Assign cashiers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
- Resolve customer requests, complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new cashier and monitor and report on performance
- Perform key holding and managerial duties, such as opening and closing the store, managing escalated complaints, and signing for deliveries.
- Over 2 years working experience of cashier supervisor
- Problem solve skill, highly organized and ability to work in fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook)
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Accurate, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships with team members
Annual salary $45,000 and employee benefit
For further information please forward a detailed resume along with current salary, in strict confidence by applying to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those qualified candidates will be contacted.