Condo Concierge is a high-end concierge firm that serves the growing condominium market in the GTA. We value our employees; offer stable work, higher wages, and full benefits.
What you will be doing...
- Provide customer service to residents in a friendly and courteous manner
- Act as a front-line ambassador to residents & clients
- Maintain a strong optical and tangible image of orderly operations
- Conduct timely internal and external patrols of all locations
- Monitor all workplace activities related to concierge operations and provide support to management as required
- Ensure the building’s safety and emergency response protocols are in place and followed i.e. fire alarms, site emergencies, theft, etc.
- Complete daily (site specific) reports ensuring seamless communication between all staff
- Address and report incidents in a timely manner according to the protocol
- Report, evaluate and follow up on all incidents
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who you are...
- Valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality-related program - Asset
- Competent computer literacy
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate
- Superior telephone etiquette, strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have completed high school, or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to handle multiple tasks