As a key member of our certication team, you will handle customer certification testing for new and emerging products, and services in the payments industry. The Certification Analyst will report to the Team Lead, Professionals.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Perform end-to-end Payment Host or EMV certifications of payment systems
- Design and develop test scripts and execute Host and EMV certifications
- Analyze certification test results at a technical detailed level (EMV tags, bits, Pinpad modes, Contact/Contactless configurations, tables) to pinpoint source of issue
- Use Brand Test Tools like UL Collis, ICC; Pinpads like Verifone, Ingenico, Equinox; POS/PMS systems, TransactionLink, Gateways, and technical skills to perform certification
- Achieve production-ready test and certification approval of payment applications
- Communicate and participate on test results, planning and analysis with all stakeholders at Host, Brand and internal
- Perform risk assessment analysis and provides recommendations for improvement
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years’ of experience in certification
- Must have Payment protocol and EMV testing/certification experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical area such as MIS, Engineering, or Sciences
What will make you stand out:
- Experience in Payment Systems and EMV Certifications involving :
- Protocols: ISO 8583, First-Data, Vantiv or chase
- Brand-test-tools: Collis or ICC
- Pinpads: Ingenico, VeriFone or Equinox
- EMV Configs: All-CVM, Common AID, and International AIDs
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) certification test analysis clearly and succinctly with all impacted developers, Host processors and stakeholders to facilitate actions and resolutions
What we can offer:
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
About our business:
ACCEO Tender Retail, a division of Harris Computer, has been empowering retailers with leading middleware software and solutions for over two decades. With the complexities of EMV, Tender Retail’s expertise and software has enabled the company to take a leadership position in the payment industry. With over 60% of retailers in Canada (those using integrated POS) as clients, and US retailers now preparing for EMV, Tender Retail has set its sights on an aggressive expansion plan in the US.
How to apply:
If you want to apply to this Certification Analyst position with Tender Retail (R0007347), click 'Apply Now' to apply online. If this role does not align with your career goals, feel free to review all our current opportunities here or submit your resume to our Harris Talent Network here for future opportunities.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.