Onyx-Fire Protection Services is a rapidly expanding full-service fire protection service and maintenance contractor that is aggressively seeking a certified fire alarm technician. Onyx Fire Protection Services is located near the Toronto International Airport and primarily serves the GTA.
Responsibilities will include:
Identifying problems evaluate and diagnosing equipment requiring service.
Performing installations, inspections, testing, verification, repair and maintenance work on fire alarm systems, access control & security systems, as well as miscellaneous service work, as required.
· Candidate must be CFAA registered.
· Have at least 3 years experience in the fire/life safety industry.
· Must possess a strong command of the English language both oral and written.
· Capable of preparing thorough reports and inspection documentation.
· Position responsibilities to include: annual inspections, verifications, service calls, troubleshooting, repairs, & installations.
· Prepared to handle after hour and weekend service calls on a rotation basis.
· Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driver abstract.
· Factory training on systems would be an asset.
· Experience in security systems, cctv systems and card access systems would be considered an asset.
· Professionally represent our company while possessing a polite and respectful demeanour with both customers and fellow co-workers.
Onyx-Fire Protection Services Inc offers:
· Top wage and a company vehicle
· Benefits Package after 3 months employment and R.R.S.P contribution
· Company uniforms and equipment are supplied
· Opportunity to grow in to a supervisor or management role
While we appreciate all applications, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Interested candidates should apply by sending resumes via email or by fax: 1-416-674-9623