Client ID: 298721
Change Management Consultant - Winnipeg, MB
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Change Management Consultant for a 6 month contract in Winnipeg, MB.
Change Management Consultant Job Details
As the Change Management Consultant, you will develop, implement and manage change management strategies to meet business and project objectives. You will work as an internal consultant focusing on the Microsoft Office 365 Implementation.
Change Management Consultant Responsibilities
- Apply a structured change management approach using Manitoba Public Insurance Change Management Methodology to lead assigned projects.
- Develop, manage and implement specific change management strategies, plans and schedules.
- Lead and facilitate the change process as outlined in the change management plan for the assigned change initiative.
- Facilitate stakeholder involvement in the development and implementation of all change initiatives.
- Maintain knowledge of change practices and stay current with merging best performances in the relevant practices.
Specific to Microsoft 365 Experience
- Develop and implement a training needs analysis, training plans and training delivery solutions
- Liaise with training partners/vendors, prepare end user and technical content around the respective Microsoft 365 services
- Prepare for change by assess the magnitude of change and the organization’s change readiness
- Create tailored change management and adoption plans that accommodate the needs of different stakeholder groups
- Assist in developing mass communications that will be used to update the organization on the Office 365 project
- Continue to build and maintain the Microsoft 365 champion program through onboarding new champions, providing them with regular updates, and facilitating the monthly meetings
Change Management Consultant Must Have Skills
- Degree in business administration, education or social sciences.
- Five years of experience leading change management initiatives using project management methodologies. This includes assessing training needs, customizing and delivering training and providing consulting services to management
- Experience with change management in a large organization
- Strong business application knowledge (Microsoft 365) and experience with Office 365 implementations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver content and feedback in a tactful manner.
- Strategic focus and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to identify, analyze, recommend and implement change management solutions.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Flexible approach to establishing plans based on emerging needs.
- Effective time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects involving various departments/divisions.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
Change Management Consultant Location
Change Management Consultant Job Length