Channel Sales Manager
The Korah team is built with trusted IT professionals and in the past has delivered a broad spectrum of projects for major Canadian telecommunication and financial companies. Our staffs are highly experienced in technology integration, legacy modernization, system architecture design, application development, quality assurance, and project management.
Our core team has worked together for over 15 years. In addition to the primary delivery team in Toronto, we have overseas operations as well as offshore development resources located in Asia caring customers’ productivity around the clock. Thus, we are able to deliver value with pace, performance and agility to our clients.
3980 14th Avenue, Unit 13 & 14. Markham, Ontario Canada L3R 0B1
Weekdays: 9:00am to 5:30pm
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing and sales initiatives
- Enable Direct and Services sales teams to become customer-centric sales consultants and trusted advisors to our clients, as well as able to sell and/or identify the opportunity depending on the solution
- Demonstrate our brand product and services to prospective customers and business partners
- Set and ensure the achievement of growth and retention goals
- Manages existing channel partners by holding them accountable to their business plans and forecasts
- Establishes sales strategies the strategic development of channel partners
- Maintain efficient communication and strong relationship with clients/business/channels in China Market.
- Lead the sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Establish policies and procedures in relation to sales management
- Train staffs in the Sales team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in business or related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales management, preferably in IT field.
- A solid understanding in information technology knowledge, including JAVA, .NET, CRM, implantation of software and applications
- Ability to proficiently manage sales team tasks
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to develop and maintain trusted customer relationships
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin is preferred
- Ability to travel by car/plane as necessary, with overnights in other cities to support sales activity as needed.