Company: Phoenix Web Inc.
Working hours: 9:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
Phoenix Web Inc. is a family owned print house located in Markham at Woodbine and Steeles. We have presses to print newspapers as well as finer commercial products such as brochures and posters. We also provide a cross-platform solution to create and distribute media-rich e brochures and customized e-flyers to help customer’s brand stay top-of-the-mind.
We pride ourselves in our superior experience and in the long-term relationship we’ve built with our customers.
- Key Accountabilities
- Identify and evaluate strategic Channel Partners and establish networks with key contacts in and
- outside Phoenix Web.
- Build sales strategies to diversify sales channels and ensure our strategies are aligned to the needs of our Customers;
- Create and build a successful long-term revenue channel, manage Gross Margin targets within the assigned channel, and stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends
- Manage relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts;
- Design sales analysis tools in order to optimize sales analysis process and improve sales performance;
- Collaborates with marketing and customer support team to define and deliver products and programs that are effective, sustainable and measurable.
- Be a people manager to the team closely with the executive team, and coach and lead the team to use consultative selling techniques;
- Continuously build on our sales training program to build a great sales team;
- Inspire the sales team to exceed net new revenue expectations & overachieve consistent activity levels;
- Develop metrics, forecasts, and generate monthly reports on channel sales and return by account.
- A university degree in business or in a related field;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in business development or sales;
- Previous Sales Experience and knowledge in the Advertising Media;
- Great team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships with Partners and Customers;
- Excellent self-management skills;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Energized to work in an ever changing, fast moving environment;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Chinese language is required