Akuna was founded as a global health and wellness company in 1999. The manufacturing division AKUNA HEALTH PRODUCTS Inc. (AHPI) located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada is a fully integrated cGMP manufacturer of dietary supplements, vitamins, minerals, and natural health products in liquid form. Akuna’s international sister companies/divisions distribute these products in 17 markets worldwide.
AHPI can provide clients with advanced research, development and manufacturing services supported by our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. With newly acquired equipment and recent production updates, we can offer a scope of co-packing services for other liquid supplement and beverage providers.
- Identify and establish business relationship with new overseas channel partners
- Manage and maintain relationship with existing domestic and international channel partners to achieve sales and profit goals
- Lead and direct the activities of sales department
- Utilizing business acumen and knowledge of country specifics, identify new market opportunities overseas and building plans to prospect potential channel partners and customers
- Manage day-to-day sales operations and solve complex operational topics
- Regular reporting, weekly, to the sales team, senior managers and senior management
- Provides accurate and timely forecasting of sales and the corresponding allocation of sales support resources
- Evaluate market development opportunities through qualitative, quantitative, and analytical methods
- Attend key events and customer/channel partners meetings as necessary
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales plan and determine strategic planning related to products lines
- Ensures adherence to Company policies, procedures, and strategic initiatives
- College diploma in Business, Marketing or relevant fields is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in sales and management position is required
- Experience in international sales channel/distribution is required.
- Self-starter needing minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities
- Be an innate relationship-builder with excellent networking skills
- Being able to gather, monitor, and analyze all types of quantitative and qualitative data into sales reports
- Experience navigating through multiple decision makers and influencers within large organizations is ideal
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
- Willingness to challenge and to suggest alternative ways of doing things, and with a Continuous Improvement mindset and the ability to influence, negotiate and mediate effectively
- Able to take business travels overseas
- Fluency in Mandarin required
If you are interested in applying this job, please send your resume to us
While we appreciate all applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.