We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled
- Analyze certified gas mixtures and pure gases in a timely manner in order to meet the scheduled completion dates.
- Develop new analytical methods.
- Provide technical support to fellow employees and customers.
- Prepare certified gravimetric mixes, primary standards and mixtures requiring injection(s) of liquid chemicals, according to the production requirements, meeting scheduled completion dates.
- Contribute and/or assist in other areas, such as filling and cylinder preparation, in order to meet production deadlines, as directed by Management.
- Confirm all completed tasks in SAP in a time sensitive manner. Whenever not possible, keep and update a personal log of the tasks performed.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to Company’s SHEQ program.
Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced excel skills and Microsoft office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated team player.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry or closely related discipline is preferred. As a minimum, college education in chemistry, chemical engineering or chemical engineering technology is required.
- It is a fulltime, permanent position.
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.