Client ID: 270468
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse
On behalf of our client, Procom is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst.
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse Job Details:
- Leadership of the Expanse program of work, under the direction of program sponsors
- Collaboratively working with the Chief Medical Information Officer, Chief Clinical Information Office and Executive Director – Health Informatics (Expanse)
- The CPO will use FHA Project Management methodology to manage the program.
- Establishment of agreement among program sponsors of scope, budget and timelines, utilizing an existing and detailed Project Charter as a starting point
- Definition, stakeholder agreement and execution on a program of work, utilizing an existing and detailed Project Charter as a starting point
- Definition (scope, schedule, timelines) for each supporting project under the program, and monitoring of project execution through matrix reporting relationships with individual project managers
- Development and implementation of the roles, processes and structures required to achieve the aim of the program of work
- Provision of support to ensure the effective and efficient operation of program governance structures, working closely with program sponsors to support them in overall project oversight and governance
- Establishment of active stakeholders engagement enabled by collaboration with project personnel throughout the program
- Recommendation of policy, establishment of change and operational requirements, and ensuring deliverables are met
- Implementation and operation of a highly effective risk management function
- Provision of appropriate and regular program reporting
- Establishment of partnership with program sponsors to ensure the overall success of the program
- Support for the mission, vision, values, ethical framework, policies and procedures of Fraser Health.
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse Mandatory Skills:
- Ten years (10) of senior project and large-scale change leadership experience is required.
- Seven (7) years of information technology project leadership experience is required.
- Understanding of patient care information systems solutions and associated business and technology integration needs.
- Demonstrable and deep understanding of health care, clinical practice and the role of clinical information systems in transforming care.
- Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary environment with clinicians and others to successfully deliver multi-project, multi-phase programs.
- Demonstrable experience implementing and evaluating large scale change programs in a health care environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a program management office dedicated to supporting large change initiatives
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills and ability to build teams from a variety of disciplines, professions and stakeholder groups.
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse Assignment Length
12 month contract with possible extension
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse Start Date
April 15, 2019
Chief Program Officer, Meditech Expanse Assignment Location