Please take into consideration that we only hire Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada or people with an open work permit already in Vancouver, BC. We do not offer sponsorship.
Come Work for the Best!
As a caregiver, you are making a real and meaningful difference in the lives of your clients and their families. We are seeking a professional, compassionate and reliable caregiver to provide hourly care for our Chinese client. Not only is working for Home Care Assistance a rewarding work opportunity, but it also offers flexibility in your schedule and a competitive wage as long as you know you are representing the best of the best!
Responsibilities can include helping clients with:
- Personal hygiene such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Cooking and nutritional guidance
- Transportation services
- Light housekeeping services and laundry
- Medication reminders
- Exercise and physical assistance
- Conversation, companionship and mental stimulation
- Must have some form of training eg. RCA
- High school or college diploma
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience caring for the elderly and preferably have experience dealing with Clients with dementia
- Must have a good command of English and Mandarin or Cantonese and be able to converse with ease on a wide variety of topics
- No history of criminal background
- Passionate about providing care for elders
- Must be compassionate, honest, reliable, confident and highly sociable
- Must feel confident in your ability to engage the Client in activities and conversation
- Must be able to cook
- Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
- 3 professional references including telephone numbers
Powered by JazzHR