Chiropractor - Leduc, AB
We are looking to add a chiropractor to our team, and are open to a contractor relationship.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Black Gold Drive is a multidisciplinary physiotherapy and rehab clinic in Leduc. At our clinic we believe every person who walks through our door is important. Our focus is to provide quality service to assist our patients to reach their full potential. The space is a beautiful 3550 square foot clinic conveniently located at the East end of the Leduc Recreation Centre. Our spacious clinic boasts nine physiotherapy treatment rooms, two hand therapy stations, two private massage therapy rooms, and a traction table for both cervical and lumbar traction. Additionally, we have a large exercise area filled with natural light and complete with treadmill, stationary and recumbent bikes, loads of equipment for strengthening, balance and proprioceptive training, functional exercises, and more.
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessment
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress
- Administer and collect outcome measurement information
- Participate in Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Communicate to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
What we are looking for:
- Registered and in good standing with the provincial College of Chiropractors
- An understanding of insurance procedures and claims would be a strong asset
- Previous experience working in a medical clinic setting
- Excellent communication, patient rapport, and the ability to contribute positively to a multidisciplinary team
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca/careers for more information.