customer is a worldwide manufacturer, Renowned for the quality of their innovative products, they have experienced a strong growth in the last past years .
This why we are looking for a professionnal civil engineer to support their team in the Ontario region
In this position you will be responsible for :
- collaboration with the sales team, project design engineers, and local contractors.
- Reviewing engineering design drawings and correspondence to establish system requirements
- coordinating with other technical resources,
- Delivering “Lunch & Learn”seminars and other informative presentations.
- Attending office visits, trade shows, and events to build the engineering community’s familiarity with our client
- Tracking projects, engineering requests, and other activities using the SalesForce platform.
- Liaising with regulators to advance the approval of our client products in local standards.
For this position we are looking for a professionnal civil engineer that possess the following skills :
- exp as project manager (an asset)
- Good problem solver, able to identify and present alternative solutions
- Familiarity with engineering principles and construction practices used in underground utility design
- Strong time management skills, attention to detail,
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with experience delivering engaging presentations and cultivating professional, “trusted advisor” relationships with a wide range of personalities
Our customer provides :
- Competitive pay, bonuses and full benefits package.
- Vehicle, expense account will be provided.
- Ability work from a home office
Shaping the future of the civil industry in Ontario by representing the most innovative products
Are you ready for your next challenge ? please send your resumé TO email@example.com
we will contact you