LG Electronics is looking for a candidate to fill a position in our Finance and Accounting Division. As a successful Candidate, you are responsible for Managing and maintaining a designated set of accounts; Conduct investigation and validation of all chargeback & non chargeback related claims and Trade Term Payouts. Understand offsetting and adjustments
- Analyzing and validating sales promotions vs SPIFF claims under the Claim Portal System.
- Assisting the Senior Finance Manager by generating reports regarding SPIFF claims status
- Lead expansion of claim management software to bring visibility to customer sell through and inventory levels
- Support customers in their issues with claim portal
- Communicating and solving long term issues with the Sales and Price, Promotions and Trade team
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- College/University graduate
- 1-2 years of AR / Deduction management experience
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Understanding of accounting, promotional claim processing
- Partner with Sales team
- Annual Trade Programs
- Account Management
- MS Office: Excel :Intermediate – Advance level : to be tested
- Ability to learn new programs with ease
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Accountability for decisions
Other requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with various competing priorities
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Self-motivated / starter
- Bilingual- Ability to read, write and Speak in French is required.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
LG Electronics Canada Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and the Ontario Human Rights Code, LG Electronics Canada Inc., will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform LG’s Human Resources staff of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.