Safety-Kleen Fort McMurray, AB is looking for a Class 1 Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for safely completing all used oil pick-ups at customer locations in a defined route while complying with all company and provincial rules and regulations. We invest in you from day one, by providing exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Local opportunity with COLA;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with company matching component;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries and pickups in a timely manner;
- Responsible for utilizing handheld device to document each stop and tracking of hours;
- Properly labelling all collected materials;
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and services;
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class 1 Driver’s License required;
- Strong customer relations with the ability to develop customer loyalty;
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly throughout the day;
- Attention to detail and work with electronic logs;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a safety focused environment;
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods of time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems,a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businessesgreen. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint.PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE.MAKE GREEN WORK™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems,a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.