Manpower is currently hiring for experienced class 3 Drivers for a permanent position with one of our clients located in Edmonton.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment.
- Load and unload freight as required.
- Complete all necessary paperwork and maintain records.
- Work in adverse weather conditions.
- Collect and document receipt of cash and checks on shipment-collect and cash-on-delivery shipments.
- Safely operates trucks as assigned.
- Load and unload goods and supplies and ensure proper handling
- Pack, label and tag all of the inventory in the warehouse as required
- Carry out all orders of the supervisors
- Work in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
- Coordinate work with fellow workers and other team members
- Pick and prepare orders for shipment
- Daily process and assembly of customer’s orders
- Warehouse housekeeping-maintain a clean safe environment
- Perform other duties as required.
- Class 3 Driver’s License with air-brake endorsement
- Clear 5-years' drivers abstract
- Demonstrated truck driving experience with straight trucks and tractor-trailers.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain good attendance
- Ability to provide internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and with other employees, including management, office, warehouse, and sales personnel.
- Knowledge of the roadways and surrounding areas.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs
To apply to this position, send your resume to Harleen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 587-338-8074.
Follow us on Facebook (ManpowerAlberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), Twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.