About the Company:
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. (“TAMI”) is a privately-owned investment firm who actively owns and manages our multi-family residential buildings with experienced professionals. Our roots started in 1999 with our founding partners managing the day-to-day operations of the buildings themselves. Since then Timbercreek has expanded across Canada. Today we are a $6 billion multi-faceted investment management company focused on both domestic and international real estate investment. Over the past few years TAMI has been ranked multiple times by PROFIT Magazine as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Timbercreek Communities (“TCOM”), a division of TAMI, currently manages a quality portfolio of over 200 multi-family residential buildings totaling over 20,000 residential suites well located in thirty cities and six provinces across Canada, including throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
We are the leading owner and operator of multi-family residential communities across Canada. Timbercreek takes pride in ownership and an active hands-on approach to how we manage our communities. We are committed to working together collaboratively with our team and community members to create better living experiences.
About the Position:
Cleaners support the operations of our apartment complexes and contribute to the overall success of Timbercreek. This role takes direction from the Building Manger and Community Manager. This role maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the building by performing duties as outlined in a cleaning schedule which is dependent on the buildings team structure.
- Ensure that a superior level of co-operation, service and support is provided to residents
- Ensure building cleaning standards are maintained to the highest level
- Perform the routine on the cleaning schedule or carry out tasks assigned by the Building Manager/Area Manager
- Comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, operating machinery, reporting incidents, etc.)
- Demonstrate flexibility, as tasks may change based on building requirements
Education & Experience:
- Completion of High School or general education degree (GED) an asset
- Cleaning experience an asset
- A commitment to "Best in Class" Customer Service
- A professional demeanor with strong communication skills
- Ability to accurately listen, understand and respond to issues appropriately
- Self-motivated individual who has a “can-do” attitude and “no task is too big or too small” attitude
- Superior organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask/prioritize and work under tight timelines
Timbercreek Asset Management Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. If you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process please let us know. We will accommodate your needs as required under applicable legislation. Information related to accommodation requirements will be addressed confidentially.
While we appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All selected candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment criminal & background checks. Any offer of employment is conditional upon satisfactory results of all applicable checks. We thank all applicants for their submissions.