To provide administrative and clerical support to Department Manager(s), Supervisors and Aircraft Control Center.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Provide proficient MS Office Suite support including
- Advanced word processing (text, tables, import/export, linking, templates);
- Excel Spreadsheets (intermediate skill, set-up and data input, formatting, charts, graphs, statistics, import/export linking);
- PowerPoint presentation (intermediate skill, text, import/export, animation, linking, slideshow);
- Outlook (email management, scheduling, contact management)
Provide efficient office administration including correspondence management, filing, management, photocopying and faxing;
- Preparation of minutes of meetings;
- Ensure appropriate electronic security and sensitivity handling of directories, folders and files.
- Retrieving productivity and timekeeping information from JDE
- Importing JDE reports into MS Excel spreadsheets;
- Process Mobile Repair Party (MRP) and Field Team (FT) travel claims;
- Process electronic forms (EAF’s, ECF’s, ERR’s, LTF’s, NSPR’s. OTR’s, MJR’s and Travel Claims)
- Importing timekeeping for local groups in Kronos payroll system
- Assist production and support personnel with administrative matters including completion and submission of forms, timesheets, and providing liaison with Human Resources staff;
- Provide courtesy support, reception and assistance for customer visitors;
- Maintain notice board postings;
- Answer phones and take messages for local phone group;
- Maintain and replenish office supplies;
- Assist Managers with office administration and clerical tasks;
- Undertake recurrent or upgrade training as required;
- Provide clerical support to other departments on occasion;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum two years experience in a Clerical/Administrative position.
- Grade twelve diploma or equivalent with Business Course credits (or related continuing education credits).
- Formal Clerical Training or Equivalent.
- Formal intermediate MS Office training (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Familiarity or basic skill in MS Access Database and/or MS Project is desirable.
- Above average organizational and inter-personal skills are essential.
- Initiative, attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentially are also essential.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to IMP Occupational Health, Safety and Environment policies. Continually focusing on your individual safety and the safety of others who may be affected by your work and to fully comply with all Federal Health and Safety Legislation.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement, Lean & 8S activities in your area.
- Must be eligible to meet requirements for Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian Government Security Clearances.
Qualified applicants are invited to apply on-line at www.impgroup.com.
Internal applicants please use source code: I am an IMP employee.
IMP is committed to Employment Equity and our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative at all job levels. We welcome applicants from Aboriginal people, visible minority groups, persons with disabilities and women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify on your application form, cover letter or resume.