· Serve customers by responding to and directing telephone inquires.
· Responsible for manually or electronically updating and entering new data in an accurate and timely manner, including vehicle information, registrations and other documents in a prescribed format.
· Perform filing and other administrative duties as required.
· Assist in Sale Day activities as directed.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School diploma or 2 - 4 years in education/experience.
· Working knowledge of Windows based programs.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - specifically in Excel & Word.
· Must have good customer service skills.
· Must have good problem solving skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.